Friday, August 20, 2010

Day Six!

It's day six, and you should be reading  Exodus 15:19 through 28:43. Tomorrow we will be finishing with Exodus, and Pastor Michael will summarize what we have read so far.  


I'm sure most of us are familiar with the events we've been reading about (Creation, the Fall, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, the Plagues, and the Ten Commandments, etc.) but how many of us have actually read all of the Words of God for ourselves?  I know I hadn't read all of them - many, but certainly not all.  What about you?


Are you on track, or a bit behind?  Be honest - this is a Bible study after all!  I'm a day behind, and will be catching up tonight!  We do have two "free" days scheduled into the 90, but I am planning on using them 1/3 and 2/3 of the way through.  So, do your best to keep up, but be sure to let me know if you're falling behind.


Be sure to leave a comment about your first week in the comment section below, or after Pastor's Michael's post tomorrow!


Also, be sure to check out the You Tube video below (right above the music player) of the Books of the Bible song! (Written and performed by Bigsby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment